I have a giveaway to win one of my new releases this weekend! Head on over to my Facebook page to pick your favorite kit to see if you can win it!
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
I've posted these tips for planning ahead for DSD and NSD but figured it would be a good time to repost them, since DSD is this weekend and all. ;)
How to have a less hectic DSD this weekend!
- Pre-shop - At many stores, if you log in and put some items in your shopping cart, even if you do not buy it then, it will remain in your cart until you either buy it or remove it manually. You may wish to test this at your favorite shops, so you can be ready with your cart full during the busy time!
- Make lists - In the past, I have made lists on paper and on a spread sheet of the kits I wanted to buy and links to them. Then during the sale I would choose which items to get and buy them.
- Snag bonuses - Lots of designers will have flash sales with extra percentages off or even freebies. Sign up for the newsletters and facebook pages of the designers you are interested in!
- Cash in - Make sure your Paypal is loaded and ready to go!
- Budget - Don't go overboard... too much!
- Enjoy DSD - Stores/designers will have extra challenges or games, make sure you are having fun!
- Plan - Have a plan, a strategy, a schedule of the things you want to do over the weekend!
- Have FUN!
I have lots of new stuff, plus old stuff ;) My plans include:
- 2 awesome new kits at all shops, plus on Nov 1st, new BNP and Lovely Colors kits (whew!)
- Build Your Own Grab Bag! - 10 products of your choice for only $10!
- 50% off sales at all shops
- Freebies on my Facebook page, be sure to Like my page!
- At SNP, there will be a TON of forum challenges and live events, including speed scraps and other games. Psst there are prizes!
- Flash sales and RAKs on my Facebook page.
To make sure you are getting Facebook Feeds from the designers you love, when you are at my FB page, click on the "Liked" drop down box and check "Get Notifications". That will help you see the info and flash sales on your feed wall.
Saturday, October 25, 2014
October is one of the most fun months of the year. Excitement begins to build as the holiday season begins, plus the fun of costumes and Trick or Treating! October is my newest monthly kit, and it centers on some of the fun things we do in October... carving pumpkins and decorating our lawns with Indian corn and corn husks! As always, October coordinates with the rest of the monthly kits and my Everyday Collection. It is also 30% off this weekend!
Isn't it darling? I just had to add in the ghosts too, we decorate with a big ghost blow up each year! And they were just too darned cute! Check out the layouts using October!
Hope your week is fantastic! I will be back next weekend with lots of new releases plus all the DSD goodness! Have fun!
Friday, October 17, 2014
I am totally getting excited about DSD coming up in a couple weeks! I hope to seriously wow you! Til next week! :)
Friday, October 10, 2014
Lots to share this week! I am the Featured Designer this week at SNP, so my whole shop is 50% off until October 16th. I also have a set of challenges on the forum where you can earn a coupon to my shop, the amount depends on how many activities you do! You can earn up to $5 for completing the challenges, plus there is a price match challenge. Spend money in my shop and I will price match a coupon back to you... spend $5, get a coupon for $5, plus any amount you earned for the extra $5! Great deal! But it also ends October 16th!
I also have a new release this weekend, September. Yes, I know it's October! ;) September to me always meant going back to school. My son started school August 6th this year and I can't wrap my head around that... to me school starts the Wednesday after Labor Day, it's when I started every year from Kindergarten to Senior year in High School!
That's all for this week! I'm busy getting ready for DSD, which is coming in just 3 short weeks! It's the best digi-scrapping weekend ever!
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
So excited to show you all my new stuffies today! The first of the month brings lots of goodness in the color plays! First up is a kit I absolutely adore! It's different than my usual kits! Gothic Romance - a little bit Halloween, a little bit of love and a lot of beautiful! I have 5 packs for you, each just $1.00 through October 7th, when they will be combined into a full kit plus extras.
Nothing is as beautiful as the burst of beautiful colors as the trees change colors. Take a road trip to see the beauty of nature and capture your trip with Autumn Road Trip. Or just stay home and have fun with the leaves too! Autumn Road Trip is the October Lovely Colors, each just $1.00 through Oct 7. Available with elements and papers.
I've also combined last months Lovely Colors and Bits N Pieces kits into full kits and made them available at both shops. They are 30% off through Sunday!
iRead at With Love Studio and Scraps N Pieces
Fall in Love at With Love Studio and Scraps N Pieces
Here are the new kits in action, thanks to my lovely CT members!
Have a fantastic week and enjoy the weather!
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Tomorrow is October 1st, so that means new color play kits at both WLS & SNP! I have 2 awesome kits for you tomorrow. And they will be $1.00 each pack for the first few days! First up is the SNP kit and then the WLS kit!